- I’m out of shape. That’s an AWFUL lot of running to do.
Me: “Hey, can we just go and die. I’m tired. I can’t breathe.”
Doctor: “What? Lindsay? ARe you sucicidal? Come on! Let’s go.”
Me: “No. I’m sorry, my New Years Resolutions never work out. It’s my fault, I decided my fate. You go on. Let me die.”
Doctor: He rolls his eyes, and picks me up and tries to run. OR he might drag me through the dirt. Who knows? Depending on which Doctor…
Man, I gotta get ready and into shape or I’m gonna die.
2. I would post EVERYTHING on social media.
#historyhasitseyesonyou #AlexanderHamilton #ItsGoodtoSeeYourFace
And then maybe Lin Manuel Miranda might notice my social media accounts? Maybe? No. He’d probably take my place as a companion. THAT’D BE SO CUTE. #yayHamlet!
#Shakespeare #SomethingRotten #AlasPoorYolkIKnowTheeWell #IMetShakespeare #HeisSadlyNotaRockstar #ButHesFabulous
3. I would probably mess up the turns of events much more severely than anyone has ever done before.
” HEY DOCTOR IT’S HITLER AND HE KILLED MY BEST FRIENDS GRANDPARENTS.” “LINDS, NO!” *BANG* *UNIVERSE EXPLODES*
“HEY DOCTOR! LOOK IT’S MOZART. CAN I TELL HIM THAT HE NEEDS TO BELIEVE IN HIMSELF AND THAT HE’S AMAZING AND THAT I LOVE HIM?”
“HEY DOCTOR CAN I PLEASE DANCE WITH DONALD OH CONNOR AND MARRY HIM EVEN THOUGH HE DIES FOUR YEARS AFTER I’M BORN?I ask
4. I ask too many questions.
“What does this button do?” “Hey, why do you wear that scarf?” “What does this BIG RED BUTTON DO? I heard that you said that you like big red buttons. Me too. They’re pretty. Can I press it? Please? PLEASEEEEE?”
“Why does the dalek have a toilet plunger on it? it’s so pitiful.” “Hey, why is there spagetti flowing out of the ood? What function does that serve? How do they eat? DO they eat? ARe they okay? Why are the enslaved? Why did humans think that was a good idea? Why are humans so annoying? Am I annoying you? Sorry. Are you sure? okay.”
Some of my questions sound reasonable, but I just probably ask too many, to the point of being obnoxious.
5. I’m in love with 11 and 10. So if one of them was my Doctor I’d be depressed, in love or dead. Probably all of the above.
6. I have ADHD, so there goes my attention span…
“Lindsay, look. Over there. The great-” “HEY DOC, IS THAT A SQUIRREL?”
7. WHAT WAS A SAYING? Oh yes, Number 7…. Did I mention I have ADHD? Yeah. I could probably never decide where to go.
I am in fact. Lasagna.
8. I’d probably get killed by taking a selfie before they were even invented…
It would be like this, but in front of a Historical battle or a dinosaur or something.
9. My combat skills consist of Level 1 Certification in STAGE combat and nothing else. I have the combat skills of a helpless chicken. (against a dalek or alien, but if I’m against a rapist or anything like that… I think I have that covered….hopefully.
10. Depending on which Doctor I would be with, he would get annoyed by me pretty fast.
But, it would still be great. I’d hopefully get over these issues, and I’d get along with 11, 10, 9, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, and maybe 2 and 12. 1 and 12 are….pretty cranky. Twelve is the crankiest so far, but he’s got a soft touch.
As an actress, I’ve always dreamed of playing the Doctor’s assistant or the Actual Doctor. This show has always been an inspiration to me and it’s such a great show. It’s lame in some respects, but you can always take something from every episode. I want to know what you think would disqualify you to be the Doctor’s assistant and what qualifies you to be the Doctor’s assistant. And who is your favorite Doctor?
I want to know what you think would disqualify you to be the Doctor’s assistant and what qualifies you to be the Doctor’s assistant. And who is your favorite Doctor?
And who is your favorite Doctor?