10 Reasons Why being an Introvert is Okay.
1. You get to spend time with yourself, meaning you get to do what you like. Maybe treat yourself to your favorite TV show, music, games, etc. You get to do what you like without anyone telling you that you can’t.
2. You don’t constantly need other people in your life. You are just as cool as any other human being, in fact you’re more exciting.
3. You’re a lot happier.
4. You’ve taken time to know yourself, your goals, your dreams and your passions. You know who you are.
5. You can stay home and watch Disney movies
Feel all the feelings and cry…with no one to judge you…
6. If you’re weird like me, you can practice those character voices that you love to practice all by yourself?
No just me?
7. YOU CAN WRITE A BLOG. COUGH.
8. YOU CAN READ A BOOK.
9. You can work out/exercise or even take a nap.
10. No one is going to stop you from going on tumblr.
If you hate parties, that’s okay… you have netflix and tumblr. Those are your new friends…
Who am I kidding?
I need a life.
But as a Mormon I don’t drink alcohol so parties aren’t exactly the most excitng things for me. Especially when I’m an awkward 5′4 white girl who just stand there in the corner suffocating and geting asthma attacks from all of the smoke. How do you people do it?
The world may never know…
Or I’ll just never know, and I’m okay with that.
This was very biased from my own opinions and thoughts, this was not meant to offend anyone! All my posts are posted with good intentions and I never want to post anything harmful to anyone in any way. Ever.